Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Denver, Vail, Taos - Hello 2012!

I apologize for the blogging hiatus.  As you are about to see from the many pictures, it’s been a busy last couple of weeks.  Mom, Dad, Kate & Joe decided to come west to spend Christmas with Nick & I in Colorado. Kate did an amazing job of being the family paparazzi to document the visit.  We spent 2 days in Denver, 4 days in Vail, and then 2 more days down in Denver.  We were also fortunate enough to have a visit from my Grandma & Grandpa who were in from California for a few days.  It was such a beautiful trip! 

Just arrived!
The first night @ Cafe | Bar



 Walking to Starbucks to grab coffee

Breakfast in Cherry Creek

The ladies @ dinner

 The group @ Fruition

 After dinner cocktails at our place


Playing Farkle!



 Joe & Moe

This picture cracks me up... 

 Driving to Vail!


 At the Tavern Lionshead




 Hot toddies @ The Park Hyatt in Beaver Creek



Dinner @ Kelly Liken Vail




A little apres ski on the patio

 Christmas Day! 








These outfits were a total coincidence!
 Bull & Bush Brewery Denver





Following the family’s visit Nick and I packed up the car to head to Taos, NM with AJ, Ashley & Zach.  Traveling over New Years has become somewhat of a tradition for the group – we spent last year in Jackson Hole, WY and after a Harrison Ford spotting there we decided to try Taos for a Julia Roberts sighting.  We like to travel to places with good skiing/celebrity hot spots – just kidding, only a coincidence…we’re not THAT lame :)

On our way!





 Just arrived  & playing with the horses.  This horse sneezed ALL over me right after this picture was taken - HILARIOUS! 


Nick taking a few 'artsy' pics from our house...



The view from our house

Tebowing





This house was amazing, the ceiling was made with aspens!



Ash & I were driving into town and this was the view from the car
 

Drinks after skiing Taos 


Our New Years cake





Backcountry skiing & snowshoeing in Taos
 



 






I’ve said it before, but I just can’t help but look at all these pictures and think about how blessed a life I live.  Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS