Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summers Fly'n By

Summer's off to a great start!  We've celebrated our friends engagement, spent many days enjoying the beautiful weather outside @ the park, festivals, golfing, visiting with some high school friends, and lots more!  I finally got around to downloading (the minimal) pics from June :) 

Engagement pics!




4th of July @ Wash Park


With the Olympics coming up I couldn't resist getting into the spirit myself.  I bought a badminton set and got some gold medals for the winners.... crowning Team Nick & AJ...



Courts delish tequilla soaked watermelon

 Brit & Keagan = new bandminton winners



 Fireworks @ AJ's

My high school friend Erin & her husband Robert came to Denver and I finally got to meet their adorable baby Vera!  Moe was SO scared of her it was hilarious!




Pizza & catching up @ Walnut Room with AJ & Ash



AJ's first glass of white wine ever captured on film!



Nick & I getting some golf in.... check out his club head, look familiar?  Can you say cat man?!  



Antique shopping on Broadway... I found this vintage Italian leather purse and I'm in love!! 

Looking forward to what July will bring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS