Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cole's Shower

Here's a few pic's from Cole's beautiful grey and yellow themed baby shower Cole's hosted by Josh's mother & godmother.  I think it's pretty safe to say Cole & Josh are heavily stacked with gifts for their new baby.  Although my favorite part about the day was that I got to see Cole, I've got to say my second favorite part was winning the game about who know's Josh & Cole best.  I mean, I should know Cole at this point but - scary part, I got 100% of all the Josh questions correct!  It was also a great reunion of all my favorite ladies in CO :)

Kels & Brittany 

Katie & Seanee - been forever since I've seen these girls! 

Opening presents with her mom & sister Alison to her right

The girls & mom to be!

Yellow & gray theme

Cole & I - doesn't she look great?!

Following Cole's shower we headed over to Dick's Sporting Good park in our 'olympic' gear to watch the Colorado Rapids game and the Special Olympics team coached by Phil! 

Nick with another 'Chandler' face
Zach & I
 @ the game
Court & I
Did you know Nick made the Rapids roster this year? 

Post-game shot
Court's date
The special olympics team getting their intro's - Phil's the one turned backwards to the left!

After the game we went to Falling Rock to meet up with Kelsey, Stephen, Brit & Elliot where we created the game 'crazy darts'.  Maybe not the safest game after hours of beer, but a lot of good laughs.  Here's Elliot getting ready to throw while sitting 'in' a chair...then there's me, stuck in the chair and the boys had to help me out.  I love that the 6'7 guy can get in and out effortlessly, me, not so graceful.  Thanks Court for capturing that one on photo.




Sunday was not exactly my shining moment.  I have a bin underneath our sink where I keep my spare Crest white strips, floss, razors etc... well, I was reaching for my floss and hit my middle finger on a razor which completely took off a section of my finger and half of my nail...it's pretty gross and since then I've been sporting a finger splint and bandaged finger which makes typing a real treat.  I should get an A+ for this blog post!  Anyways, back to working and packing for my trip tonight to Princeton, NJ!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS