Friday, October 12, 2012

Showering Jackie with LOVE!

Last weekend brought me back to Chicago for my cousin Jackie's bridal shower.  Jackie + Mario were surrounded by a room full of love from family & friends.  I am so excited for J+M, they truly make a wonderful couple, and I can't wait for their BIG DAY this December.  I took some good notes home from this shower as well...I learned of kitchen items that I never even knew existed!  Nick is in for a treat when it comes time to register ourselves, I can't wait!

The lovely shower invites that I designed :)


The happy couple, Jack you look B-E-A-UTIFUL! 

 

Kate + I with the hosts, my Mom + Aunt Laurie!


 Kate and I taking a break between decorating

 

Bridesmaids!


And finally, we had a few extra pictures pop up from Chris + Katie's wedding so I just had to share.


The LETT sign back in action on the dance floor


 Sister + Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS