Monday, January 7, 2013

I Mustache You About 2013

Nick and I made it back from our 2 week long Chicago/Louisville visit just in time to spend some time with Cole, Josh & Cruz.  It's amazing how much he has changed and grown since Courtney and I saw him back in California a few weeks ago.  We left Cruz to the Grandparents as we all celebrated them being back in Denver. 

 

Martini's @ Ocean Prime.  Now, I'm not typically a martini drinker (that would be too classy) but after my first tini came with an orchid in the ice, I was sold on martinis for the night.  My next drink (below) was actually bubbling.


Zach & I cheers-ing to him being a new homeowner!!!


Annie & Andy hosted NYE this year - they're seriously the most lovely hosts.  Not to mention, their house looks like it's straight out of page 15 of the Pottery Barn catalog - I just want to live in it forever.  It didn't take long for Annie to bust the mustaches & props out...





 

 




Nick had been complaining about his hand bothering him for a few days, but on New Years Day he woke me up insistent on going to see a doctor it was so painful.  Talk about the last day you want to be sitting in Urgent Care.  At least I was entertained by all last nights 'leftovers'.  After a few x-rays and hours there the doctor gave his diagnosis... it was a sprain from 'carrying all that luggage over the holidays' :)

Happy 2013 Urgent Care!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS