I really hate to lump these all together because each wedding was so beautiful and unique in its own way but lets face it, if you have to wait for me to do these one at a time - it may be a long wait.
June 15, 2013
Annie + Andy 'The A-Team' Kay
Eldora, Iowa
One of the highlights of the visit was Nick got to drive a tractor around Fancy and Alan's farm - it was this moment that he declared he wanted to move to Iowa and 'live the simple life'. BUT, me being the bearer of bad news insisted we get back into our lime green Kia Soul which we'd affectionately called 'the snot rocket' and make our way back to Denver. Can you imagine me living on a farm!?
The tent being setup the morning of the wedding while the guys golfed.
Loved this sign made by Annie's dad!
The cakes (plural)
Nick + Chris
Nick + I enjoying cocktail hour
Annie gave a speech at the reception. Major kudo's to her for this!
Me + the new Kay's!
August 24, 2013
Julia + Patrick Asp
Door County, Wisconsin
Door County, Wisconsin
The Door County Confectionery - A DC Staple
Amy and I on the trolley on the way to the wedding!
Here comes the bride...
Julia + her dad walking down the aisle
The beautiful bridesmaids
It's official
First dance: Ray Lamontagne's - You Are The Best Thing
Me + the new Blunts!
August 31, 2013
Cole + Josh Cornejo
Denver, Colorado
Lovebirds at the rehearsal dinner @ Maggiano's
The smiling groom on wedding day!
One of Josh's favorite foods ever are these fried meat & potato balls from this restaurant in LA. Cole bought them in LA, froze them, then carried them back to Denver with her and had the chef at the Grand Hyatt flash fry them and deliver them to Josh the morning of their wedding. Love!
Cole reading Josh's letter - we made her do this before makeup :)
The dress and the shoes
The beautiful bride getting ready to head to church!
The bridesmaids - all in various shades of purple
The Cornejo's!
Mikey, Lax and I's introduction at the reception, ha!
The Cornejo family
The Benyo's at the reception
Allie and I enjoying the views at the reception
First dance: Rascal Flatts - God Bless the Broken Road
September 1, 2013
Ashley + Adam Johnson
Golden, Colorado
Golden, Colorado
Adam and Ashley kicked off September with a bang up in Golden. The views from their wedding venue, the Bettecher Mansion were absolutely breathtaking - as well as was Ashley. Everything about their wedding was so perfectly them - and the dancing was incredible. So incredible, Robyn broke her foot on the dance floor :) One of the most special parts of their wedding was that Adam's brother, Zach, officiated the wedding. But the real highlight to me, was the letters that Adam and Ashley read to one another. They were sweet, funny, raw and full of emotion. There was not one dry eye in the whole place. I was honored to be asked by Ashley to be a bridesmaid and stand by her side as she became a Johnson.
Ash getting her hair did, George Washington style.
And makeup...
The dress
Maid of Honor Lindsay and Kerri getting ready to dress the bride
This dress had buttons for days!
Antique hairpiece, so perfect
Sadly from this point on I have no pictures of the rest of the evening - this is probably due to the fact that we had finally convinced the DJ to play Hall & Oates and I was busy on the dance floor. Instead I'll share a few pictures from Ashley's bridal shower that Kerri and I hosted back in August.
Myself, Ash + Kerri
The dessert spread. Ash's fav - Fruit Pie!
The loot.
The party favors, made my yours truly - wine stoppers.



































No comments:
Post a Comment