Sunday, October 23, 2011

Catchin' Up!

It's been a while since I've last posted, it's been a busy few weeks!  Here are some pics of the last two weekends.  

Nick, Robyn, Phil & I went to Vinue, a self-serve wine bar in Cherry Creek.  Interesting concept, but I'm not sure I'm sold.  You basically pre-load a card with any dollar amount you'd like and then they have around 70 different wines you can choose from, different wines, sizes, etc.  We were excited to see a lot of the Napa wineries we visited there.  Something different but it added up fast!
  

Nick & I had a few friends over last Sunday for the Bears/Vikings game.  Nick whipped up his famous chili and cheddar ale soup.  Court and I were proud of our first Pinterest creation 'crack bread'.  It's a sourdough loaf sliced, then loaded with bacon (obviously), cheddar cheese, and coated with butter/ranch packet.  Ah-mazing!  Oh... and BEARS WIN!
 





Nick took me up to Evergreen for wine tasting and lunch at Creekside Cellars.  Scenery was beautiful - the wine was just OK...no one ever said Colorado was known for it's wineries :)





This is what we came home to... Moe sitting by his 3 empty bowls of food.  The man has been put on a diet and he doesn't like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS