Monday, October 31, 2011

Celebrating Halloween

Although last year's Halloween was one for the books (see last post) I must have still had a bad taste of mustache glue in my mouth because I just couldn't find the motivation to dress up this year.  Let me tell you - dressing up like a hairy man from the 80's will do something to your self-esteem - even if you are representing one of the greatest bands of all time.  I mean - I had mascara in my eyebrows, it wasn't cute.  So this year I told Nick that I'd rather stay in, carve pumpkins, bake pumpkin seeds (is this just a midwestern thing?  No one but AJ and I seemed to know about the tradition!)  and enjoy some wine and dinner with friends.  Below are some pics of the night and the one member of the family who did dress up (against his will)... 





 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS