Monday, October 10, 2011

College

All week Nick and I had been craving mexican food, so Friday we walked over to our neighborhood mexican place, El Diablo.  While we were noshing on some delish guacamole my phone starts ringing and it's Jamie Grosse, one of my best guy friends from college.  Since it had been months since we last spoke, I figured it was nothing more than a pocket dial but something inside told me to pick it up - and I'm so glad I did!  Turns out a bunch of my friends from college had just landed at DIA and were in Denver.  (Thanks for the head's up guys!  Then again, they're men - do they ever plan ahead??)  Anyways, they were all here for our friend from college James bachelor party.  I was so excited to get an Iowa game in with them!  Here are a bunch of pictures of us at Pub on Pearl.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS