Sunday, October 2, 2011

Goodbye Cole!

Our little peach is headed to the City of Angels.  In just a few short days she'll be moving to LA to start the next chapter of her life with her boyfriend Josh.  (Why is everyone leaving me!?)  Cole is my oldest friend in Colorado, I knew her back from my Iowa days and we've been roommates and the best of friends since.  Last night Courtney and I threw a final bash before she heads west.  We started with drinks and apps (and a photoshoot as you'll see below) at Courtney's apartment and then headed downtown for dancing.  It's SO hard to say goodbye, she is going to be very missed!



The hosts

 Abbey & Kels


 Court & her Mom Cheryl - do you see the resemblance?


 The girls


Cole's sister Allison, Cole & Karen (she's my hairdresser!)

Cole & I - I miss you already!

The beautiful Yeager ladies

 Us again


 Allie & Cole

Cole & Court

Abbs, Kels, Court & I

Kels, Cole & I

Old roomies!  

Childhood best friends!

Allie & I

At Chloe


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS