Nick & I are off to Louisville, KY! I have my buffet pants packed, and I’m ready for a great and relaxing few days celebrating Thanksgiving with the Benyo’s. This time of year really gets me to reflect on what I am thankful for, and I thought I’d share.
My family. I don’t know how I got so lucky to wind up with such a large and crazy bunch but I’m thankful for the tremendous amount of love they show everyday.
My friends. It’s been a pretty emotional year for me as far as friendships go. I feel like I’ve learned a big lesson in the importance of friendship and I’ve been blown away by the distance a true friend will go for you.
My Sister. AKA my therapist. Thank you for being such a great listener and support system.
Love. I’m so blessed for the relationship Nick and I have. There are not many people who are willing to put up with my idiosyncrasies day after day and still want to make me smile. Also, being a great chef doesn’t hurt either :) I love you so much.
My Job. Ask anyone and they’ll tell you my job doesn’t define me – but I am thankful for it because without it I wouldn’t be able to live the amazing life I live.
Moe. How could I leave this guy out? This little squeaker never fails to make our house a happy place to be.
I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels to those who are traveling to spend time with friends & family!
No comments:
Post a Comment